Tuesday 18 March 2014

Returning to arriving at 6 - minutes past 63 / 14 minutes to 12



I returned to Preston on Friday 24th January and yet again I predictably headed straight for the Bus Station. I was still fixated with the Bus Station's informational 'Lost Property' i.e. missing letter parts and the missing coherence of the original, intended Helvetica typeface etc.  

The first thing I was drawn to this 'time' however wasn't the station's signage but it's timetable stands, some of which were void of time or direction but did include indicators used by the installers of the stands e.g. 'A'. 

'A' often seems like a good place to start.

These empty timetable stands were crying out for an intervention of some kind. The connection between the missing timetables and the missing 'correct' time on the station's clocks was something that interested me immediately.